Scroll down to see the following registration links:
- 2023-2024 Existing Family Annual Review and Verification
- 2023-2024 New Family Registration
A Parent/Guardian will need to provide the following documents in order to complete Enrollment/Online Registration:
- Original State Issued Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Current, Up to Date, Immunization Records or Completed and Signed Exemption Form
- 2 Proofs of Residency – (1) Current Mortgage Statement, Lease Agreement or Proof of Insurance on Property and (2) Current OEC Bill or Gas Bill with Address of Property on the Bill
- Parent or guardian photo ID, as well as current court documents, if necessary, showing custody agreement or proof of guardianship
2023-2024 Annual Review and Verification
Existing families, click the button below to update information and register for 2023-2024. Link coming soon!
2023-2024 New Student Registration
New families, click the button below to enroll students new to BCPS for 2023-2024.